Inspire Your Workplace
Challenge your colleagues to take part in the 2017 Llanelli Half Marathon. Joining the Corporate Challenge will provide the opportunity to engage and motivate your employees whilst promoting a happier, healthier,
more productive workforce.
Being a part of the LHM Corporate Challenge will provide a teambuilding opportunity like no other, whilst allowing your company to fundraise for your nominated charity of the year and give you a chance to promote your business as well as network with like-minded businesses.
Team Entry – The Facts
- Teams can range between 5 to 50 entrants
- Each team must be mixed with a minimum
of one female or male runner
- Entrants must be a minimum of 17 years of age
on race day
- The title of LHM Corporate Challenge Champions
will be awarded to the fastest combined team time
(finishing time will be calculated on the average time
of the top 5 fastest finishers)
Costs for Team Entries:
5–10 Entrants = £31 per person
11–25 Entrants = £29 per person
26–50 Entrants = £28 per person
(Please note: all Corporate Challenge Entry places will be
subject to VAT. All entry places ordered are non-refundable).
What Does The Corporate Package Include?
- Your team/company name on every team bib
- Medal, T-Shirt and goody bag for every finisher of your team
- Access to training advice and plans
- A prize charity donation awarded to the Corporate Challenge Champions for the charity of their choice
- A platform to fundraise for your company’s charity of the year
Challenge Your Colleagues and Sign Up Today!
Set your workplace a challenge and motivate your employees to be active by taking part in this great community event and be in with a chance of becoming the LHM Corporate Champions 2017!
For further information or to book your team on this fantastic challenge contact the LHM team on 01554 253116 or email email@example.com